Thank you to all who made it along after school yesterday to discuss the Tractor Rally fundraiser. We spoke about the role of the school and the pupils, as well as the role the parent body may take on for the event. Details are below:
School and classes
- Class 2 will organise teddies and filled jars for the stall on the day. A flyer will go home before the holidays with what exactly the children are looking for. Please check bags!
- Class 2 will organise a lollipop lucky dip (previously done at event). Prizes will be given for lollipops with a red marking. Prizes will be bought by school.
- Class 2, Mrs Beattie and Susan Cameron will work on making candle holders to sell for £5 at the event. Susan will provide the wood and school will provide the tealights.
Parent Council/ Parents
- Splat Rat to be sourced
- Canvas bags to sell at the event to be sourced and priced with design created by Class 1 (tractor related)
- Rota of parents to be created with time slots for the event
- Home baking to be provided to sell at event
During our meeting we discussed the need to have a budget for buying essentials such as prizes, canvas bags etc so this will be allocated out of the Rag Bag money.
The Padlet page will stay open all summer, so if you have any other fundraising ideas for future events please feel free to add to it. We will be discussing further events at our first Parent Council meeting in August/September.