My first P7 picture, ever! Thank you so much, Fern. I will miss you so much next year.
Date: Wednesday 22 March, 2017
Location: Bught Park, Inverness
P2/3 – 800 metres
P4/5 – 1200 metres
P6/7 – 1600 metres
- 09.30am: Registration
- 10.30am: Schools registered/walked the course
- 10.50am: Girls P2/3 race
- 11.00am: Boys P2/3 race
- 11.10am: Section 1 & Section 2 Girls P4/5 race
- 11.20am: Section 1 & Section 2 Boys P4/5 race
- 11.30am: Section 1 & Section 2 Girls P6/7 race
- 11.40am: Section 1 & Section 2 Boys P6/7 race
- 12.00pm: Presentation (approx)
- Children will be transported to and from the event by bus
- Packed lunches will be required (just in case we encounter any delays)
- Please send children fully prepared (kits, trainers, snacks, water etc.)
- P1 children will be attending to support the team
- Please let me know if any other children would prefer to watch rather than participate
There were many fantastic designs from lots of different schools, but only three prizes were available. PC Daniel Sutherland decided to pick a couple of posters from each school and let the members of HPAW decide the winners (that’s the Police, RSPB, SNH, SGA, SLE, SEPA, FOC, NFU and others).
They voted as follows:
1st £50 Amazon voucher: Katie Elder – Daviot Primary School
2nd £30 Amazon Voucher: Kirsten Kortland – Daviot Primary School
3rd £20 Amazon Voucher: Alec Forbes – Farr Primary School
PC Sutherland’s plan is to see if he can get the pupils to Inverness Police HQ to receive their vouchers. He will also be inviting the press along. I will post a date as soon as it is confirmed.
Well done, girls. Go Team Daviot!
I’m just adding a quick post to remind parents that P7 pupils have a transition trip to Millburn tomorrow morning. Fern and Evette will be transported by Carol, and they should be back at school by 12.30pm. Lunchtime arrangement will not be affected!