***Skiing on Friday***

img_2494I’m just adding quick post to remind parents that we have a provisional booking at the Lecht on Friday. Snow is forecast on the hills over the next couple of days, so I’m really hoping the trip will go ahead. I will make a final decision tomorrow – when I know for sure what the conditions are like at the ski centre. Julie is coordinating arrangements with the parents joining us on the day (thanks so much for that). If the weather is not with us, I will try to reschedule another date before we get too far into spring. Fingers crossed everyone!

One thought on “***Skiing on Friday***

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s