Daily Archives: February 22, 2017

***Skiing on Friday***

img_2494I’m just adding quick post to remind parents that we have a provisional booking at the Lecht on Friday. Snow is forecast on the hills over the next couple of days, so I’m really hoping the trip will go ahead. I will make a final decision tomorrow – when I know for sure what the conditions are like at the ski centre. Julie is coordinating arrangements with the parents joining us on the day (thanks so much for that). If the weather is not with us, I will try to reschedule another date before we get too far into spring. Fingers crossed everyone!