To help us prepare for our Raspberry Pi project, we have been granted a fantastic opportunity. Mr Bone has linked us up with the My World of Work team (at Skills Development Scotland) for some fun, interactive and hands on sessions that will enable the pupils to explore their potential in STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths). Class 2 will have access to a Digital Studio with state of the art equipment!
- Our first session is on Monday 3rd October (am).
- It is for our P4-7 pupils (Class 2).
- It will include a workshop on Roboplast where pupils build a prototype sorting robot.
- The class will be introduced to Lego Mindstorm technology.
- Transport details are still to be arranged.
- Permission slips will be out soon.
- It should be lots of fun!